You have not viewed any products recently.
2 x 2.5 gal
The industry-leading contact fungicide that gives you the flexibility you need
Daconil Zn Flowable Fungicide Expands Your Arsenal Against Many Common Turf Diseases
Daconil Zn provides excellent once-a-year disease control. It can be used up to twice a year on golf tees and greens. It is registered to control 13 turf diseases and algae in turf. It is also registered for control of 50 diseases on over 75 ornamental plants.
A built-in surfactant is included to provide superior sticking power for extended coverage even after heavy rains or watering.
Provides residual control for 14 to 21 days
Available as a water-dispersible granule, flowable and flowable-with-zinc formulations
Built-in surfactant provides rainfastness for superior staying power
Chlorothalonil - 38.5%
1. Dollar spot: Sclerotinia homeocarpa; Lanzia or Moellerodiscus spp.
2. Brown patch: Rhizoctonia solani, R. zeae, R. cerealis
3. Leaf spots, Melting-out, Brown blight: Drechslera spp. (including D. poae, D. siccans), Bipolaris sorokiniana,
4. Gray leaf spot: Pyricularia grisea, P. oryzae
5. Red thread: Laetisaria fuciformis
6. Anthracnose: Colletotrichum graminicola
7. Copper spot: Gloeocercospora sorghi
8. Stem rust: Puccinia graminis
9. Dichondra leaf spot: Alternaria spp.
10. Gray snow mold: Typhula spp.
11. Fusarium (Gerlachia) patch
12. Algae Gray snow mold
Adjuvant Rate Water Volume
Kinetic 1pt/100gal 1.0 - 2.0 gal