You have not viewed any products recently.
Concentrated Soil Surfacant - Polyelectrolyte Solution
KaPre ExAlt, from Performance Nutrition is a blend of concentrated fulvic acid and naturally derived plant-based surfactants. KaPre ExAlt releases nutrients and micronutrients tied up in the soil while it corrects compacted soils and flushes sodium from the root zone. Suitable for use on all turf and ornamentals.
Application of KaPre ExAlt will improve any type of soil under a wide range of circumstances.
KaPre ExAlt contains uniquely derived, highly concentrated fulvic acid molecules.
KaPre ExAlt works immediately upon entering the soil by releasing and chelating calcium, magnesium and other beneficial ions locked in the soil matrix.
KaPre ExAlt improves the movement of water, air, ions, microbes, and nutrients long after initial application.
KaPre ExAlt will continue chelating and breaking down a myriad of potential soil toxins including herbicide and pesticide residues long after application
The powerful wetting and penetrating abilities of Kapre ExAlt greatly assists in flushing the free sodium ions deeper in the soil column where it can be naturally buffered.
Why use KaPre ExAlt:
• Makes nitrogen fertilizers more efficient
• Unlocks soil-bound nutrients
• Enhances nutrient use efficiency
• Selectively flushes sodium from root zone
• Detoxifies soil pollutants
• Helps to re-establish proper soil structure
• Corrects compacted soils
• Increases leaf-absorption of foliar-fed nutrients
• Reduces and eliminates black layer
• Improves drainage
• Improve conditions for seedling emergence
• Increases the survival rate of damaged turf - seedlings - transplants - cuttings - and grafts
Humic Acids ....... 35%
Sold by the gallon. Ships in cases of 2 X 2.5 gallon jugs.
SuperCal S04 5-10 lbs./1000sq. ft.
Earthworks Kick & Cal Vantage 10oz/1000sq. ft.
Kapre Exalt .75oz/1000sq. ft. (1qt/Acre)
Removes Sodium and Bicarbonates from the root zone. Apply S04, then tank mix of Kick, Cal Vantage, and Kapre Exalt. Apply 1 - 2 times per month, based on rain and soil conditions.
• Detoxifies Soil Pollutants
• Prevents Surface Sealing
• Helps to Re-establish Proper Soil Structure
• Stimulates Microbial Activity
• Promotes Healthy Root Growth
• Corrects Compacted Soils
• Fights Localized Dry spots
• Protects Roots from Dehydration
Read our flyer